Friday, March 18, 2011

No Answer Yet...

To be fair, I waited until Friday, March 18th, faded into oblivion before making this post.  The letter from my mortgage company arrived verifying we did not qualify for the Fannie Mae sponsored modification program, HAM.  Yes, they did use the inflated income to deny us as expected.  The letter was cordial and suggested several other optional programs we might be interested in pursuing.  Please call...Those too, are not meant for my husband and me according to the young man who answered the phone. 

Also, as expected, no one has e-mailed me or called from Kenny Marchant's office with any information at all...no names, telephone numbers or explanation for not calling.  Thomas Jefferson said, "When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality."   Monday is a new day and there are worlds of options to explore...good night.

No comments: