Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quick Fix...

It was a last minute squeaker!  Thank you President Obama, Senator Harry Reid and Representative John Boehner!  Rumors are the unconstitutional policy riders won't make it through.  I'm holding my breath.  When fanatics are involved, our Constitution is still at risk of getting raped.

I guess it's wait and see what gets cut.  I'm hearing Medicare and Medicaid may get big hits.  I will agree, the corruption needs to be sliced out of these systems but defunded?  Not good.  God!  I can look out my front door and see what's wrong with the latter!  BUT...Look to insurance companies and medical providers if you want to fix Medicare!

We all know, huge reductions need to be made in our budget.  Let's be reasonable.  Cut the pork first, Congressional budgets next, then slice away in order of misery produced.  NOTE:  Our representatives need to live in the real world and not have the audacity to go for our jugulars before their own...

No comments: